Preparing meals: as make you lose weight easily
If you think healthy carbohydrates and eat more trouble free than ‘normal’ food then this article is for you.
In this article I will explain exactly how you can prepare your meals so that you healthy and well with a busy job and children carbohydrates you eat.
You’ll just have to make a habit to make a few preparations, but once you’re used to it, it definitely takes no more effort than you now spend on preparing your food.
“Jasper, this works for me?”
If your first reaction is “Yes, but that does not fit into my busy life,” I ask that you have a good think about it.
Indeed, there are hundreds (if not thousands) of people who daily prepare their meals this way and through healthy eating easy all their excess body fat and burn belly fat .
And yes, there are also between people with just such a busy life, or ‘separate’ situation as you.
If you want to lose weight, you have to eat differently. The fact that you now are overweight, tells me that the food you’re eating is not correct.
And you probably know yourself sometimes.
Ask yourself: “What keeps me from eating healthier?”. For many people, because they’re afraid of change.
In this article I offer you the solution for the ‘extra’ effort you need to do to eat healthy .
An additional advantage is that because you tighter you eat must plan should make specific appointments with yourself.
It is therefore easier to maintain your new diet, because if you make clear agreements with yourself, because you can not deny it anymore.
And when you see after a few weeks you really fat to burn you get the motivation to actually change this through.
Meals prepared in three steps
Here are the three steps you must take to prepare your meals easy and efficient – to fit into your busy life.
- What will you eat when?
- When you go to cook food?
- How do you make sure you have everything at home?
I will now discuss one by one these steps.
Step 1: Make a plan
Make sure you put a plan on paper. Plan when you will eat something. Plan preparation tight, but know that the times of eating meals fine which may vary only eat when you are hungry.
An example of the map is shown below.
- 15: 00-15: 30 errands.
- 16: 30-17: 00 snacks bake / make for the week.
- 22: 00-22: 15, breakfast and lunch to prepare for the next day.
- Preparing breakfast 7:15 to 7:20.
- 7:20 to 7:35 eat breakfast.
- 7: 35-7: 45 lunch make (you can even do the night before).
- 12th: 00-12: eat lunch 30.
- 15: 00-15: 15 snack food.
- 18: 00-18: 20 prepare dinner.
- 18: 20-18: 50 eat dinner.
- 22: 00-22: 15, breakfast and lunch to prepare for the next day.
In the next step you will learn exactly how the best meals (sometimes the day before) to prepare.
The 7 × 7 Weight Loss Recipe Find a full week schedule with all the recipes and preparation tips.
Follow the weekly schedule from the recipe and you will be guaranteed to lose weight, you reduce cholesterol and lower blood pressure to a healthy level. If not, you get your money back.
Step 2: Plan preparations
The plan that I gave you in Step 1 is of course only an example. You can adjust the times to fit seamlessly into your life.
Look at your calendar when you have time to prepare meals, ready to make and eat. Most meals cost just 15 minutes to prepare and prepare, but you have to have just then.
You need to make a meal is not always done right before going to eat. Sometimes you can not even because you do not have a kitchen at your disposal (eg at work).
Lockable containers are here for the ideal solution. Do yourself a favor and buy a selection of lockable boxes in different shapes and sizes so that you have a suitable for any type of meal.
Food is almost always best if you eat it right away, but most meals are also fine a few hours later to eat, even if you have them stored outside the refrigerator (but airtight).
In the refrigerator, most meals were fairly stable for 24 hours. For longer than you freeze them the best, but not all meals for.
Salads include after thawing not so tasty and crispy but more a stew is ideal to make some extra and freeze.
Helpful tips to make meals quickly finished.
Here are some helpful tips to properly prepare meals and then to rapidly complete.
1. Take a healthy smoothie for breakfast and wash, peel and / or cut the ingredients one day in advance. You can use these ingredients than overnight freeze and the next morning to do right in your blender and run the machine.
2. Place the night before a serving of oatmeal and a small handful of nuts into a bowl and pour a lot of water boiled over. Make sure you plenty of boiling water poured over it, because the oatmeal takes a large part of the water.
The next morning you have to do is to pour off the excess water from the tray (using a sieve) and peel and cut a piece of fruit and by mixing the oatmeal and nuts.
3. Boil some eggs the day before and store them overnight in the refrigerator. The next morning you will only need to peel the eggs, cut into small pieces and mix with avocado, tomato and / or anything else.
1. The tip I ever got as a student of my grandmother: make double portions dinner and keep one portion for lunch (or dinner) for the next day.
2. Make a salad the day before and store in the refrigerator. For the next day. Also dressing you can prepare the day before and store in the refrigerator, but add it just before eating to the salad.
3. Take a healthy smoothie for lunch. Wash, peel and / or cut the ingredients one day in advance. Freeze these ingredients over night in, make the next morning ready smoothie in your blender and drink it at noon with lunch. Using too much cabbage in the smoothie because it will keep souring after a few hours.
Smoothie tip: Get a good shaker cup or glass container in which you can take the smoothie. Do not just fruits and vegetables in the smoothie but also add nuts, seeds and healthy fats / oils to make smoothie filling and you have enough energy throughout the afternoon.
1. Make a few energy bars over the weekend and store them in the refrigerator for the rest of the week. Prerequisites: 35 g of mixed nuts, ½ el pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds el ½, ½ chia seed el, el 1 grated coconut, and 100 g of dates.
- Pitted dates and cut into fine pieces.
- Chop the nuts finely.
- Mix in a bowl or cup chopped nuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, ½ tbsp grated coconut and chopped dates.
- Take a sheet of baking paper and place for the nuts-seeds-in date mixture.
- Fold the parchment in half and press the mixture into a bar.
- If you are satisfied with the form, you can cover the energy bar with the remaining grated coconut.
- Then put him in the fridge, so it can be hard.
2. Take a healthy smoothie as a snack. Wash, peel and / or cut the ingredients one day in advance. Freeze these ingredients over night in, make the next morning ready smoothie in your blender and drink it somewhere during the day. Using too much cabbage in the smoothie because it will keep souring after a few hours.
3. Wash some carrots and use extra virgin olive oil and sea salt for dipping. Take carrots and dip them into two separate containers. This is also a great healthy snack for the evening on the bench.
Some of my clients choose on Sunday to prepare it for a lot of the meals for the coming week.
Here are some tips from my clients to run on Sunday to save some time so brave. So it takes two hours once the time and you do there are hardly doing during the week.
- You can cook eggs and store in the refrigerator and this every day as a snack or breakfast food.
- You can for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday already preparing suitable salads (without dressing) and airtight refrigerate.
- You can make a big pot of stew or other suitable hot meal and freeze in portions.
- You can wash the ingredients for smoothies, peel and cut into portions and freeze.
- You can put bags nuts ready for each day of the week.
Step 3: Remove the groceries home
Your whole plan can fall apart if you do not have the right products for meals at home. It is therefore important to achieving the right messages implanted in your calendar.
Most products are to preserve at least 3 to 4 days (refrigerated). You therefore do not need every day to go shopping, but you fine with two trips to the supermarket a week from the feet.
On Sunday you can do great shopping, and then on Wednesday example, a few fresh produce there for the second part of the week.
If you know what meals you eat on which days, reaching the right messages is very easy. The 7 × 7 slimming recipes are also included shopping lists per day. So you yourself did not have to think about.